Mission & Goals
Community Link Capital Region works to help people turn ideas into action through information, planning, civic engagement and advocacy for human needs.
- Enable the people of the Sacramento Region to access and use community resources by providing high-quality information and referral services
- Transform people and communities through volunteer service and civic engagement
- Enhance public dialogue and decision-making by providing factual information and reports and offering people the opportunity to study and influence public policy
- Improve individual and community conditions through planning, services coordination, program development and coalition building
- Enhance the capability of the organization by building strong leadership, developing discretionary resources, and planning for the future